We’re on the lookout for a fantastic Project Manager who is organised and brings the confidence to successfully manage multiple projects across our industry-leading global B2B client portfolio. 👀
You’ll have the opportunity to work in close collaboration with our specialist service line teams (particularly creative and digital) to deliver strategic, fully integrated campaigns for the biggest brands in health, nutrition and food ingredients, among other B2B sectors.
We like to work flexibly and fluidly based on the needs of our clients and your own preferences. A ‘one size fits all’ approach to role responsibility and personal development is not what we’re about at BDB. Our current recruitment needs have arisen primarily due to continued organic growth and referrals from our loyal and highly-valued client base – and we want to give all of the team the opportunity to build their own career paths, in line with this unprecedented demand for our expertise. 📈
Ideally, you’ll have:
- 3 years’ relevant experience managing multiple creative and digital projects
- Proven organisational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, cultural awareness and strong influencing and negotiating skills. You’ll need to be able to brief and provide feedback to our creative studio, in-house digital team and suppliers, as well as give regular updates to clients and handle any questions or objections
- The confidence to problem solve and make good judgements on when to involve others as well as the ability to identify any potential issues
- A commercial awareness and strong financial skills to help prepare accurate estimates and monitor the profitability of jobs
Sound like something you’d be keen to know more about?